The Chosen One Egg Donation Agency is dedicated to upholding the significance of heritage and family values, offering an array of egg donation services that cater specifically to Jewish intended parents. We understand that the Jewish egg donor cost is a crucial factor in your decision-making process. Rest assured, our transparent pricing ensures that you receive the highest quality care and guidance throughout your journey.
TCO Jewish Egg Donation Service Fees
All fees are estimates and are shown in USD.
The fees below are The Chosen One fees and do not include the cost of IVF or any outside monitoring center you choose for yourself or your donor.
Travel costs may vary according to the locations of the donor and recipient.
Cycle medications for donor and recipient are not included.
- IncludedInitial consultation and donor review
- IncludedComprehensive donor portfolio preparation
- IncludedDonor interview and screening
- IncludedGuidance throughout donor-selection process
- IncludedAgency-donor contract preparation
- IncludedAgency-parent contract preparation
- IncludedFertility clinic contract preparation
- IncludedCoordinating between donor and patent legal teams
- IncludedAssisting in donor fertility clinic selection and communication
- IncludedDonor life insurance arrangements
- IncludedDonor travel arrangements
- IncludedPost-retrieval donor/clinic/parents follow-up
- IncludedDonor clinic and medical appointment arrangement
- IncludedArranging donor counseling (if needed)
- IncludedArranging for rabbinic certification of Jewish donors (if needed)
- IncludedArranging for halakhic supervision by PUAH (if needed)
- Total for VIP Donor$12,000
- Total for PREMIER Donor$15,000
- $8,000+Donor gift
- $10,000+Jewish donor gift
- $ 350Egg donor complications insurance
- $1,000-$5,000Travel expenses
- $400Donor attorney fee
- $800Parents’ attorney fee
- $400Escrow account management
- -Donor screening fee
- -Medical embryo cycle fee
- -Donor medication
- TotalVariablePaid directly to clinic
Donor Evaluation (if not covered by clinic)
- $600Genetic evaluation
- $400Psychological evaluation
- $1,000Medical evaluation
Other Optional Services
- $360Beth Din certification for Jewish egg donation (optional)
No problem. We’re here to answer any questions you may have, to address all your concerns, and to offer our support, to help you navigate this difficult and wonderful process.