TCO Service Fees
All fees are estimates and are shown in USD.
The fees below are The Chosen One fees and do not include the cost of IVF or any outside monitoring center you choose for yourself or your donor.
Travel costs may vary according to the locations of the donor and recipient.
Cycle medications for donor and recipient are not included.
- IncludedInitial consultation and donor review
- IncludedComprehensive donor portfolio preparation
- IncludedDonor interview and screening
- IncludedGuidance throughout donor-selection process
- IncludedAgency-donor contract preparation
- IncludedAgency-parent contract preparation
- IncludedFertility clinic contract preparation
- IncludedCoordinating between donor and patent legal teams
- IncludedAssisting in donor fertility clinic selection and communication
- IncludedDonor life insurance arrangements
- IncludedDonor travel arrangements
- IncludedPost-retrieval donor/clinic/parents follow-up
- IncludedDonor clinic and medical appointment arrangement
- IncludedArranging donor counseling (if needed)
- IncludedArranging for rabbinic certification of Jewish donors (if needed)
- IncludedArranging for halakhic supervision by PUAH (if needed)
VIP Donor Agency Fees
- $8,000Donor gift
- $10,000+Jewish donor gift
- $ 300Donor insurance (to protect the egg donor’s family)
- $2,500-$5,000Travel expenses
- $400Donor attorney fee
- $750Parents’ attorney fee
- $350Escrow account management
- -Donor screening fee
- -Medical embryo cycle fee
- -Donor medication
- TotalVariablePaid directly to clinic
Donor Evaluation (if not covered by clinic)
- $300Psychological evaluation
Other Optional Services
- $550Beth Din certification for Jewish egg donation (optional)
No problem. We’re here to answer any questions you may have, to address all your concerns, and to offer our support, to help you navigate this difficult and wonderful process.