Introduction to Our Egg Bank
At The Chosen One, we acknowledge that one single path to parenthood does not exist, thus our job is to create multiple paths that fit our client’s needs. This was the idea behind establishing our very own Fresh and Frozen Egg Donor Bank after several years of trying.
This allows our intended parents to explore more options that aim to reduce worry while providing feasible rates and successful results.
Both fresh and frozen eggs have their pros and the option is ultimately made by you. That said, we are here to inform and guide you along the way with this step and every other along the way. Once you have chosen which egg donation program is the right fit for you, we will also confirm which donor and medical team you chose. We will work with all parties to create a cycle calendar that is synchronized so we can provide an approximate timeline for the final retrieval.
View Our Donors
Using Fresh Donor Eggs
The Fresh donor eggs program is an option worth exploring at The Chosen One. This program will allow you to purchase 8 FRESH eggs at a fixed price that includes the medical retrieval cost at no extra cost, therefore, making it more economically friendly than a traditional full-cycle. In other words, the fee you will pay us includes the clinic fees for the retrieval and fertilization! Below is a step-by-step breakdown of the process for the 8 Fresh Eggs Program.
- Consult– Our welcoming and knowledgeable staff are available to explain the Fresh Egg Program and answer questions you may have. We aspire to make this a stress-free process by explaining all aspects of the process including legal, donor selection, screening, and logistics of running a cycle.
- Fertility Center – We have teamed up with a renowned lab that has been in the business of conducting egg retrievals and fertilization procedures, using the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art vitrification technology ensuring unparalleled experience and expertise. You will be introduced and become acquainted with our team so you feel confident and comfortable putting your care in their hands.
- Donor Selection -Our Egg bank program gives you access to a wide selection of fresh donor eggs to choose from. Not just any egg donor can partake in donating to our egg bank database. We are very selective of who we choose and therefore, have handpicked the best donors based on multiple factors. These factors include the most educated, most beautiful (inside and outside), most productive/reliable egg donors. This ensures we give you better odds of being more confident with your selection. Believe it or not, we are the only egg donation agency that requires our donors to have a total of 30 photos and a video displayed on their profiles (photos are inclusive of baby, childhood, teenage, current photos of themselves, and upon request photos with family). We also take pride in ensuring that our donors obtain a comprehensive health evaluation from our top clinicians. We ensure each donor obtains a full genetic screening, physical, psychological, and reproductive health testing to provide transparency of any risk for inheritable or non-inheritable conditions.
- Payment– With this program, you only have a one-time payment that is inclusive of all the costs associated. This includes several associated costs such as screening, medicine, travel, insurance, etc. This one-time comprehensive payment removes the stress and budgeting portion typically associated with traditional fresh cycles.
- Cycling -When proceeding with a fresh donor egg cycle the eggs are fertilized directly after they are retrieved from the donor at our lab, the sperm must be ready at the lab before the retrieval process. Afterward, you can choose if you wish to proceed at our lab or to choose to proceed with the implementation process at a clinic of your choice. We can send the embryos to your clinic and this includes international clinics as well since we have the option to send the embryos created anywhere around the world. It is also worth noting that upon request we can do PGTA testing, please request more information from our team, if this is something you may be interested in.
- Pregnancy – We will anticipate a pregnancy and healthy baby birth!
Guarantee Program for Fresh Program
With the Fresh Eggs Program, we guarantee aspiring parents two blastocysts (before PGT-A testing) from the 8 or more eggs you choose to fertilize (but with our experience, we very often see more than two created). This guarantee is in place to ensure quality eggs by referring and abiding by The Chosen One’s lab grading criteria.
Success Rates for Fresh Program
Fresh donor eggs have been in use in IVF in the U.S. since 1984. Over 47,000 live births from egg donation have been recorded since then in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). IVF with fresh donor eggs has a lot of history and research behind it. It’s proven time and time again to work well and reflect successful rates.
Checkout out our database: www.thechosenegg.com
Also, if you are interested in learning more about our egg bank program please contact [email protected]
Using Frozen Donor Eggs
It is important to note that the Frozen Egg Program is more favorable for those who do not want a lot of children or biological siblings to be created. For those who do not plan on using the eggs to have many children that are biologically related the savings are sometimes over 50% of a full fresh cycle!
Unlike fresh cycles that can take a few months, we have frozen eggs of many donors available for immediate use. Get your eggs now with no wait or hassle!
This program is not only convenient and on your time but feasible as well. Our egg bank program provides a successful alternative to the more pricey traditional egg programs.
With the frozen egg program, you can rest assured that no unforeseen bumps arise such as egg donors failing their screening, having a low ovarian response, or unexpected life events.
We work with pioneering physicians, cutting-edge technology, meticulous screening, and deliver high-quality care to ensure we maximize your chances of conceiving. Our guarantee policies are in place so you can entrust in us.
- Fertility Center – We have teamed up with a renowned lab that has been freezing eggs using the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art vitrification technology ensuring unparalleled experience and expertise. You have the option to work with our lab for the entire process including embryo transfer. You also have the option to work with a fertility center/clinic of your choice where we would ensure to work collaboratively with them. If you choose an alternate clinic our embryology team will ensure that they have the necessary information and equipment to receive the eggs. We will also be in contact with your third-party reproductive coordinator to ensure that you have the eggs prior to your scheduled embryo transfer cycle.
- Donor Selection–Our Egg bank – click here for our database and search by donor type Fresh/Frozen or Both. This program gives you access to a large selection of frozen donor eggs and is a great alternative to fresh donor eggs. Since the program operates by freezing the eggs proactively, it allows intended parents to have the ability to start as soon as they are ready. If you know you want to use frozen eggs, you can filter your search by this preference. This will narrow your search to donors who have frozen eggs with us and are readily available. We are consistently expanding and adding new donors every week and we are happy to contact you when new frozen donors are available that we think will align with your interests. As previously mentioned, we are the only egg donation agency that requires our donors to have a total of 30 photos and a video displayed on their profiles (photos are inclusive of baby, childhood, teenage, current photos of themselves, and upon request photos with family). We also take pride in ensuring that our donors obtain a comprehensive health evaluation from our top clinicians. We ensure each donor obtains a full genetic screening, physical, psychological, and reproductive health testing to provide transparency of any risk for inheritable or non-inheritable conditions.
- Shipping -If you have opted to work with a fertility clinic of your choice, once we will gather all necessary documents, we will begin coordinating shipping. We will ensure that your fertility clinic’s lab has everything they need to receive the shipment of frozen eggs. It is also important to note that we can ship your frozen eggs to a clinic located anywhere around the world, helping your journey be limitless.
- Cycling – Your reproductive endocrinologist will work with you to ensure that all appropriate screening and diagnostic testing has been completed prior to the start of your embryo transfer cycle. On our end, we will ensure that we coordinate the safe transfer of the selected frozen eggs so they are ready for the next steps in your fertility journey.
- Pregnancy – We will anticipate a pregnancy and healthy baby birth!
Guarantee Program for Frozen Program
With the Frozen Eggs Program, we guarantee aspiring parents two blastocysts (before PGT-A testing) from the 8 or more eggs you choose to fertilize (but with our experience, we very often see more than two created). This guarantee is in place to ensure quality eggs by referring and abiding by The Chosen One’s lab grading criteria.
Success Rates for Frozen Program
Live birth rate using frozen donor eggs is now comparable to fresh egg donor cycles while simultaneously being a financially accessible option. We have seen extraordinary outcomes for our patients using frozen donor eggs and advocate that it is an option worth exploring. You can view our donors who have frozen eggs available in our Donor Egg Bank.
Our Exclusive Jewish Donor-Kosher Process
Learn more about Jewish Egg Donation.